Resort Event & Terrain Announcement | The 2017 Toyota U.S. Grand Prix/FIS World Cup will be held January 19-22, 2017. Public Transportation is strongly recommended. Visit rideuta.com for bus schedules. All events are free to the public. For more information visit skisolitude.com/grandprix. Thank you.
Event Terrain Impact | The following terrain will be affected until Wednesday, January 25 for the Skicross and Snowboardcross events: Blue Spruce and Fleet Street - Closed, Main Street - Partial Closure.
Solitude Mountain Resort will invest $1.5 million
in the following improvements for the 2016 - 2017 season
- Rebuild restaurant facilities at the Roundhouse
- Upgrade the interior of Last Chance Lodge
- Install snowmaking from the top of the Apex Express chairlift onto Summit Access West ski run to the bottom of the Summit Express chairlift
- New resort fleet of Chevy vehicles powered by Rocky Mountain Chevy Dealers
- Purchase two Prinoth snow cats – one 350 winch cat and one Beast
- Purchase four new Ski-Doo mountain snowmobiles